Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Organization Philosophy


Organization isn't something that applies only to closets or office supplies. Organization makes life better. At its core, organization is simplifying. Simplifying life with a series of systems and processes. It is the process of determining which items in your home and life are useful and determining which items you believe to be truly beautiful--worthy of occupying space in your home, your life or your mind. Organization frees up time so that you can spend that time doing things that you really love. It eliminates both physical and mental clutter so that you can put more energy toward the things that are really important to you.

I started this blog to focus on a topic near and dear to my heart: organization. In this little corner of the internet, I plan to share different projects, resources and, of course, systems and processes that I hope will enrich your life.

So, which areas or your home, life and/or business need the most organizational help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from my readers. Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...